Natural way of life
Surrounded by centuries-old farms on a sunny slope in the hamlet of Gemais, the sophisticated chalets exude alpine elegance as well as pure joie de vivre and enjoyment!
The 3 brand-new Chalets Alpenjuwel combine rustic Tyrolean elements with state-of-the-art comfort and exclusive furnishings and yet preserve the charm and coziness of a rustic mountain hut. The oversized panoramic windows and inviting sunny terraces and balconies make your chalet an exceptional front row seat with a stunning view from the Tristner to the glaciers on the main ridge of the Zillertal Alps.
Along with the high-quality kitchen, comfortable dining and living area, and full-screen HD TV, the private panoramic sauna or infrared cabin make your accommodations the ideal retreat.
In Chalets Alpenjuwel, free WLAN and a safe for your valuables are available! Free parking can be found in the underground garage below the chalets.
360 ° tour through our chalets
Chalets Alpenjuwel offer quiet, a private atmosphere, and discretion. Thanks to the family-owned partner hotels, you don't have to do without the amenities of a hotel. The 4* Hotel Alpenjuwel Jäger in Vorderlanersbach has a 250 m² fitness and spa area with 5 different saunas, herb and saltwater steam bath, infrared cabin, hot tub, and relaxation room. The 3*s Hotel Jäger in the center of Lanersbach offers an incomparable mountain sauna world with 8 different saunas and an indoor pool. As a guest at Chalets Alpenjuwel, you can enjoy the complete wellness offer of both hotels for free!
Breakfast from the buffet and a delicious gourmet dinner menu can be booked in addition upon request. We will be happy to welcome you in our à la carte restaurant in Hotel Jäger with traditional and international specialties.
More inclusive services:
- WIFI in all of our houses for free
- Park places in the garage for free
- Ski room with boot heater
- Bathrobes and towels in the apartments
- Dishtowels, dishes, dish soap, cleaning tabs for dishwasher
- 1 x cleaning by a week stay
- Baby bed and chair are available, please advise at the time of booking
- Sauna in-house
- Using of the wellness-area in Hotel Jäger ( www.jaeger-tux.at) or Alpenjuwel Jäger ( www.alpenjuwel-tux.at )
Informations for reservation:
- Check-In and Check-Out in Hotel Alpenjuwel Jäger
- The chalets are at 4:30 p.m. available (if you will arrive earlier, you can leave your luggages in Hotel Alpenjuwel Jäger)
- We please you to do a pre-payment of € 500,- to fix your reservation. This amount is a deposit for possible damages also.
- We ask you to transfer 50 % of the total amount to our bank account 4 weeks before your arrival.
- The check-out on the departure day is at 10:00 a.m. (except previous agreement)
- The payment can made by Visa-, Master-, Maestro Card or by cash too.
- You can book breakfast (€ 15,- per person and day) or the half board (€ 35,- per person and day) in Hotel Alpenjuwel Jäger (200 m from the Rastkogelbahn) also.
- Dogs are welcome in our house. The price for them is € 20,- per day (without food).
- We will charge a fee of € 25,- per person day in case of a short stay.
- Children up to 3 years can overnight in our house for the price of € 10,- per day.
- The end cleaning is € 100 - 150,- per apartment. This amount has to be paid once and it is not included in the pirces above.
Until 31 days before arrival cancelation free of charge
From 30 days to 15 days before arrival 70 % of the total amount
From 14 days to 7 days before arrival 90 % of the total amount
From 6 days to 0 day before arrival 100 % of the total amount