Natural way of life
Surrounded by centuries-old farms on a sunny slope in the hamlet of Gemais, the sophisticated chalets exude alpine elegance as well as pure joie de vivre and enjoyment!
The 3 brand-new Chalets Alpenjuwel combine rustic Tyrolean elements with state-of-the-art comfort and exclusive furnishings and yet preserve the charm and coziness of a rustic mountain hut. The oversized panoramic windows and inviting sunny terraces and balconies make your chalet an exceptional front row seat with a stunning view from the Tristner to the glaciers on the main ridge of the Zillertal Alps.
Along with the high-quality kitchen, comfortable dining and living area, and full-screen HD TV, the private panoramic sauna or infrared cabin make your accommodations the ideal retreat.
In Chalets Alpenjuwel, free WLAN and a safe for your valuables are available! Free parking can be found in the underground garage below the chalets.
360 ° tour through our chalets
Additional inclusive services
Chalets Alpenjuwel offer quiet, a private atmosphere, and discretion. Thanks to the family-owned partner hotels, you don't have to do without the amenities of a hotel. The 4* Hotel Alpenjuwel Jäger in Vorderlanersbach has a 250 m² fitness and spa area with 5 different saunas, herb and saltwater steam bath, infrared cabin, hot tub, and relaxation room. The 3*s Hotel Jäger in the center of Lanersbach offers an incomparable mountain sauna world with 8 different saunas and an indoor pool. As a guest at Chalets Alpenjuwel, you can enjoy the complete wellness offer of both hotels for free!
Breakfast from the buffet and a delicious gourmet dinner menu can be booked in addition upon request. We will be happy to welcome you in our à la carte restaurant in Hotel Jäger with traditional and international specialties.
More inclusive services:
- WIFI in all of our houses for free
- Park places in the garage for free
- Ski room with boot heater
- Bathrobes and towels in the apartments
- Dishtowels, dishes, dish soap, cleaning tabs for dishwasher
- 1 x cleaning by a week stay
- Baby bed and chair are available, please advise at the time of booking
- Sauna in-house
- Using of the wellness-area in Hotel Jäger ( www.jaeger-tux.at) or Alpenjuwel Jäger ( www.alpenjuwel-tux.at )
Informations for reservation:
- Check-In and Check-Out in Hotel Alpenjuwel Jäger
- The chalets are at 4:30 p.m. available (if you will arrive earlier, you can leave your luggages in Hotel Alpenjuwel Jäger)
- We please you to do a pre-payment of € 500,- to fix your reservation. This amount is a deposit for possible damages also.
- We ask you to transfer 50 % of the total amount to our bank account 4 weeks before your arrival.
- The check-out on the departure day is at 10:00 a.m. (except previous agreement)
- The payment can made by Visa-, Master-, Maestro Card or by cash too.
- You can book breakfast (€ 15,- per person and day) or the half board (€ 35,- per person and day) in Hotel Alpenjuwel Jäger (200 m from the Rastkogelbahn) also.
- Dogs are welcome in our house. The price for them is € 20,- per day (without food).
- Children up to 3 years can overnight in our house for the price of € 10,- per day.
- The end cleaning is € 100 - 150,- per apartment. This amount has to be paid once and it is not included in the pirces above.
- Late Check Out (by availability): 50% from the day price
Our Cancelation policy:
- Until 31 days before arrival - cancelation free of charge
- From 30 days till 15 days before arrival - 70% of the total amount
- From 14 days till 7 days before arrival - 90% of the total amount
- From 6 days till 0 days before arrival - 100% of the total amoun
-> Free cancellation up to 48 hours before arrival if you yourself have COVID-19 (dokument of a positive test result)